Empowering women with tools for proactive breast health, allows the woman to truly get in touch with their own breast tissue. With one in eight women developing breast disease (cancer), it is even more important that women take action. Effie’s team educates women about lymphatic drainage in the breast area and teaches women how do a more comprehensive breast exam. They teach women how to palpate their breast tissue, understanding where congestion has developed over many years and how to care for their breast, preventing possible breast disease.
Breast Health Education
75 minute session:
$100.00 (Cash or Check)
$105.00 (Credit Card)
This appointment is designed for the any woman that seeks the tools and knowledge to monitor and care for their breast health. Many women have decided to have a thermogram through Holistic Breast Health but it is not required for this educational appointment.
In this appointment:
• They will be introduced to the Lymphatic System, what it is , how to move it and its importance.
• They will be taught how to do Manual Lymphatic Drainage for their breast health
• They will review their thermogram if they had one
• They will be given and taught a Breast Exam designed by Bruce Rind, M.D.
• They will be able to identify the variances in their breast tissue so as to monitor their tissue themselves
• They will be instructed on a Lymphatic Self-Breast Massage
• They will be introduced to, and demonstrated how Cupping improves breast health
Breast Cupping / Massage for Continued Breast Care
50 minute session:
$95.00 (Cash or Check)
$100.00 (Credit Card)
In this appointment we review what we learned in the Breast Health Education appointment and then start using the massage and cupping (See Cupping Benefits) to treat the breast tissue. A typical session will consist of several minutes of breast cupping followed by the Lymphatic Self-Breast Massage and then repeated several times during the 50” session. We discuss the care plan of the client and introduce additional methods for breast health. Many times, our clients are being monitored by a holistic/integrative chiropractor, natural path and / or integrative physicians.
The client’s plan may include developing a relationship with a Health Coach, adding numerous integrative therapies; far infrared saunas, castor oil packs, vibrational therapies, PEMF, colonics, acupuncture, chiropractic care, exercise and counseling.
50 minute session:
$110.00 (Cash or Check)
$115.00 (Credit Card)
Lactation Mastitis is an inflammation of breast tissue that sometimes involves an infection. The inflammation results in breast pain, swelling, warmth and redness.
Always consult your Physician and Lactation Consultant first. If your lactation consultant feels there is a need, she may refer you to us for breast/nipple cupping. With a specialized cupping machine, the clogged milk can be expressed for relief.
For Prevention of Lactation Mastitis:
• Massage the breast while you are nursing or pumping to encourage the milk to drain evenly and completely from both breast
• Drink water: it is suggested that we drink at least ½ of your body weight in ounces of water. Example If you are 160 lbs., you need 80 plus ounces of water daily. Breast feeding moms need even more.
• Change Positions each time you nurse your baby
• Make sure the baby latches properly during feedings